– Provide expert technical support and consultation for SAP Fiori|UI5|ABAP|SAP Portal.
– Conduct and coordinate the analysis, planning, and implementation of systems software and/or hardware.
– Define complex systems hardware and/or hardware requirements and determine systems specifications and/or customizations.
– Coordinate the design of subsystems and integration of total systems.
– Identify and resolve highly complex problems. Provide 3rd level support for the resolution of highly complex, technical problems solving.
– Large-scale application implementation from proof of concept through testing and installation.
– Direct statistics gathering and analysis to assist in determining hardware requirements and communication bandwidth to support projected transaction volumes and response time and system availability targets. Evaluate, develop, customize, and utilize advanced system applications.
– Collaborate with enterprise partners, team members on issues and initiatives that impact the infrastructure. – A keen communicator teams. Extensively involved in product development and implementation of projects in the whole SDLC, Agile mythology from Blueprinting to Go-live phases.
– Experience in effort estimations, Planning, monitoring team’s progress, delivering the end-to-end project in technical Area, managing trackers and Reporting progress of team to Project teams.
– Bachelor’s Degree, or Equivalent, In Computer Science, Information Technology, Software or Computer Engineering, or Related Discipline,
Job Site: 3721 S Stonebridge drive, Suite # 301, McKinney, TX 75070; 40 hrs/wk;
If offered employment, must have legal right to work in U.S. Equal Opportunity Employer. Job may require travel within US with expenses paid by employer.
Mail resume to Delta System & Software Inc., 3721 S Stonebridge drive, Suite # 301, McKinney, TX 75070
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org