DELTASSI-2022– 05: SAP CONSULTANT –1
- Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and possess strong business acumen.
- Demonstrate ability to assimilate to new knowledge.
- Consistently deliver quality client services.
- Monitor progress, manage risk and ensure key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Establish relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels Skills and attributes for success.
- Initiate the requirement gathering, architect solutions, blueprinting, testing, and complete the workflow and documentation, as well as the functional design of the solution.
- Liaise with the stakeholders and technical team to translate needs into business solutions and complete the configurations and/or integrations with SAP and non-SAP systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills Ability and comfort level researching client inquiries and emerging issues, including regulations, industry practices, and new technologies.
- A willingness to travel to meet client needs; travel is estimated at 80% ideally, you will also have. Prior consulting industry experience or deep functional experience.
- Experience with Creation of content and conducting SAP Solution Workshops.
- Experience with creation of Proof of concepts for customers requirement and demonstration of solution Coordinating IT team with Business team and Support team for smooth functioning of the process.
- Review solutions proposals between different systems and work along with different system integrators to support complete reverse logistics transformation journey covering different SAP modules.
- Experience with at least four full cycle implementations of your core module.
- Knowledge of leading practices, benchmarking, peer company environments and prior consulting experience relevant to SAP SME, Principal consultant, and Solution architect role.
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Equivalent, In Computer Science, Information Technology, Software or Computer Engineering, or Related Discipline
- +5 Years of Progressive SAP Architect experience in SAP Production Planning /Quality Management / Plant Maintenance / Material Management Modules in different industry practices with strong experience in Variant Configuration, SAP S/4HANA system capabilities.
Job Site: 3721 S Stonebridge Drive, Suite # 301, McKinney, TX 75070; 40 hrs/wk; If offered employment, must have legal right to work in U.S. Equal Opportunity Employer. Job may require travel within US with expenses paid by employer.
Mail resume to Delta System & Software Inc., 3721 S Stonebridge drive, Suite # 301, McKinney, TX 75070.
Job Expiry Date