- Provide expert technical support and consultation for SAP WM IM MM, LE, TRA on SAP ECC 6 version.
- Execute Transformation of SAP ECC to S4 HANA on private Cloud for SAP IM MM and migration of embedded SAP TM for various modes of transportation.
- Providing Functional expertise to Business team on transaction level Security and authorization controls.
- Building RFID (RF console) / Barcode transactions for Goods movements in WM.
- Strong 3WM / 2WM, External Services management, ERS process designing and customization.
- Conduct and coordinate the analysis, planning, and implementation of systems software and experience in integrating legacy
- Procurement systems interface with rest APIs. Designing Interface solutions to accommodate multiple Cloud / on-premise systems.
- Building process integration via IDOC / proxy, AIF, CIF, APIs and Cloud connectors.
- Automate key complex processes to eliminate operational errors by leveraging automated tools.
- Develop a project plan for new SAP module implementation by leveraging ASAP/Activate implementation methodology and adopting various SaaS applications.
- Prepare a documentation for Gap Analysis, Blueprint, and WRICEF for Development, various testing and business user training.
- Day to Day Production system support for business as usual.
- Developing a scalable functional specification/business requirement document of new process, data and Physical environment.
- Recommending and evaluating a build, buy or outsource solutions, working with all types of business process, understanding the components of each business process and how various business processes to integrate.
- Providing technical expertise, direction, and oversight on day to day operations, handle heavily customized environments.
- Identify and resolve highly complex problems by working various IT vendors and partners.
- Developing a POC (Proof of concept) and prototype for Large-scale SAP application implementation including security, network, storage, testing and installation.
- Collaborate with enterprise partners on technical issues and business initiatives that impact the Business processes and outcome.
- Bachelor’s Degree, Or Equivalent, In Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Or Computer Engineering, Or Related Discipline,
- +5 Years Of Progressive Experience In with SAP MM certification,
- Having progressive experience in SAP WM IM MM, S4 HANA, LE-TRA, Readsoft PD and Open Text VIM Solutions.
Job Site: 3721 S Stonebridge Drive, Suite # 301, McKinney, TX 75070;
40hrs/wk; if offered employment, must have legal right to work in U.S. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job may require travel within US with expenses paid by employer.